Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My First Post. :)

After all these years, I've decided to create a new blog. I'm really happy. Even with all the junk that's been happening over the last year. Why? I have my dog Kody, who pulls my heart strings like you wouldn't believe and I have Brian, who makes me smile when I don't want to smile and blush when I think about him during the day. On occasion, he pulls my heart strings as well. I also have my health, my friends and my family. If you have those things, everything else doesn't seem as important.

The main focus of this blog, as the blog title suggests will be about food. :) I love looking at food, cooking food, reading about food, and of course eating food. So, why not start a food blog to document my trials and tribulations with food. :)

So hopefully I will remember to post and create a drool worthy blog. :)

No comments: